SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAINT VICTOR 5.56MM, B5 SYSTEMS FURNITURE
The Springfield Armory Saint Victor 5.56mm is purpose built. Each SAINT Victor features a free float M-Lok® handguard and performance upgrades for professional grade reliability. Enhancements include a premium nickel boron trigger, Melonite® coated barrel, enhanced Melonite® coated carrier group and a pinned gas block.
Versatile and adaptable, each SAINT Victor configuration delivers premium shootability at a great value.
The SAINT® Victor 5.56 takes the already superb SAINT rifle and amps up the features. The full-length 15″ aluminum handguard has ample M-Lok® real estate for accessories and reaches out far enough to accommodate modern shooting styles. The mid-length gas system ensures reliable operation, smooth function and long life, while the flat trigger face lends itself to serious precision. Nickel boron fire controls help you put rounds on target every time, and B5 Systems furniture rounds out the package.
Features & Benefits:
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum lower receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- 16″ Chrome Moly Vanadium and Melonite Barrel, 1:8 twist
- Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI Trigger
- Enhanced M16 w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite® Bolt Carrier Group
- Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Aluminum Free Float M-Lok handguard w/ SA Locking Tabs
- The composite B5 Systems pistol grip delivers enhanced ergonomics through its steep angle, extended tang and palm-filling design
- The B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD Stock features rugged construction and thoughtful design, from its ergonomic cheekweld to its integrated QD sling mounts and no-slip cushioned buttpad
- Integral Trigger Guard
- Low Profile Spring-Loaded Adjustable Flip-Up Front and Rear Sights
- Soft Rifle Case
- One 30rd magazine
Springfield Armory Saint Victor 5.56mm, B5 Systems Furniture
This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Email: email@example.com Fax: 804.632.1111 If you choose the In Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.